Monday, August 23, 2010

peace.love.bake

Blogging had been a long love of mine. Journaling in general has always been a big part of my life. I still have the journals I wrote in from when I was in elementary school. The spelling in those always makes me smile. I'm a technology buff and since the dawn of the big blogging bug I have kept a blog. I invite you to check out my personal blog called Writing with Lipstick.

Another life long love of mine is baking. My mother and I bake constantly. Everything from cookies (which we think we make the best chocolate chip ones), pies, and cakes. We are our own little bakery. Ever since I moved out on my own 4 years ago, my baking frequency has dwindled and I miss it. To remedy this, I thought I would combine two of my loves and create a blog dedicate to chronicling and sharing my rebirth to baking. I hope you come along.

This week, I plan on baking Blueberry Zucchini Bread. One, because I love blueberries and zucchini bread, and two, because the zucchini's have been looking extra good at the market lately that I want to take advantage. Hopefully baking will commence Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. Ooooo. You have to post recipes as well!!! And Photos!!!!

    I'm so excited about this Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks love! I am missing everything so much, hopefully baking will lift my spirits :)

    ReplyDelete